One-On-One Dedication for Clients Throughout the State of Hawai’i
If you have encountered a complex legal issue, you want service from an attorney who can devote their full attention to resolving it. You also want an advocate who can implement proactive measures to prevent future challenges and counsel you with any other concerns that arise.
At Law Offices of Lucas K. Love, LLLC, your case file will not be shunted to an associate attorney or a paralegal. Instead, founding attorney and owner Lucas Love will handle your important legal matter himself. Mr. Love has spent years working for larger law firms that could not provide personal attention to each client. He founded his own firm to offer the one-on-one dedication that you deserve.
A Broad Range of Tax, Business, and Trust & Estate Services
His wide breadth of experience has given Mr. Love insight into several practice areas. He can assist you with a range of issues such as:
- Tax Planning: The tentacles of the Internal Revenue Code reach far and wide. Mr. Love can assist you in planning for the unexpected and arranging your business and individual affairs in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Tax Controversies: Mr. Love advises individuals, businesses, and nonprofits in tax controversies and audit defense. He seeks abatement of penalties from the IRS and the State of Hawaii. As a former employee of the Internal Revenue Service, he has also handled tax matters from the other side.
- General Counsel for Small Businesses: Mr. Love provides legal advice on regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate matters, employee relations, and much more.
- Real estate: In real estate law, he primarily provides transactional advocacy during the purchase or sale of a residential or commercial property. He will draft and review your contract, examine title issues and ensure that no one takes advantage of you.
- Estate planning: You can work with Mr. Love to develop estate planning documents that minimize tax liabilities, preserve your assets and set up your loved ones for a good future. He also works with business owners to establish succession plans.
- Trust Administration: Mr. Love assists trustees in fulfilling their fiduciary duties by assisting them in the trust administration process.
Whatever your legal need, you will receive hands-on help from an attorney who was selected for inclusion to Super Lawyers Rising Stars and named in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch.
Get One-On-One Counsel Today
You deserve counsel from an attorney who cares about your well-being. Mr. Love prioritizes your goals as his own. Reach out to him to discuss how he can help you by sending him an email.